Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Catching Up

I know I haven't posted for such a long time. But, it has become such a hassle now to load the pictures and try to think up all of the exciting things that I should be sharing about our family and our life . . . but then it builds up and then I feel overwhelmed. So I think I'm just going to upload pictures and maybe write a caption to go with it. And I'll try to get an update on here later. But, here was our October ....

I just love Fall- Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons- I just wish Utah had them for longer than they do. . .


Emma was a kitty for Halloween. For those of you who don't know, Emma LOVES kitties!

She also loved helping carve our pumpkin.
Oh and this is fun news- for those of you who don't know, That BYU jersey that reads "Sweeney"- yeah that's James' little brother. He's redshirting this year, but we got to watch him play in pre-season games. That was fun! We look forward to 2 years from now when he'll be back from his mission and playing on the team!

1 comment:

Nana13 said...

Thanks for sharing. These are great. I know it's hard to keep up, but I'm sure glad you do. Love those photos with the fall leaves!