Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family

Well it was a whirlwind of fun, but my family came and went and James' family came and went. We're glad that this summer we'll have Mike, Ashley and Chris around so we aren't alone. It's kind of a sad moment to realize that you are your own family. James and I love each other, but it really is wonderful to have those times that you can visit with a bigger family who also care for you. Well we held a baby shower for Marin about 2 days ago, that was fun. And today is Easter, that is another one of those holidays that you really feel on your own, I miss having my little brothers and sisters doing easter egg hunts through the yard and our house. I guess the next time that will happen will be when James and I have kids, but that might not be for a while. Well we don't really have any new pictures. I guess that should tell us that we should be bringing our cameras with us. Maybe we'll take some today! So long for now!

No comments: