Friday, March 7, 2008

Tired of school . . . .

Well James and I are close to being done with our second set of midterms. It's amazing how many tests our professors can squeeze into a semester! We're both really excited for the summer break, and so we're holding out until then. In the meantime, my family is coming to visit us this weekend, and James' family is coming in about a week and a half. So far this blog is only visible to my family, but if any one stumbles upon this, I think I'm going to switch my major. I am 20 credit hours away from graduating in German with a literary emphasis, and I can take 6 of those credits during the summer. So I'm excited to be done with school. James still has a little ways to go. That's where we are in school. Nothing too exciting. Oh yeah and James' sister in law is pregnant and she's due the beginning of April. We are staying for the baby blessing and then we head off for St. Louis. We will be selling security systems there this summer, but before we start selling James and I head off for Disneyworld to spend a couple of days there and then go on one of the caribbean Disney cruises! We are SO excited! Well until next time---

No comments: