Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Best Belated Valentines Day





Well James and I didn't do very much on the real Valentine's Day because we had a late one already planned. We don't have very good pictures to show, because they were taken with our phones, but it was AMAZING!!!


So we went to a Rascal Flatts concert. It was incredible. Jessica Simpson opened for them, she was pretty good . . . but Rascal Flatts- were fantastic. That was better than the Tim McGraw concert that I went to. It was really the best concert that I could go to because there isn't a song of theirs that I don't love! We were belting out the songs, and they were very entertaining. We had an LDS dad with three of his teenage and pre-teen daughters sitting in front of us. It was fun because it was totally a concert that was family appropriate. And it was really fun to see a dad enjoying the music along with his three girls. That's probably one concert that I'll want to go to again. Thanks babe, that was the best present!

1 comment:

Marin said...

How fun!!! Wish we could have joined ya! I'll have to keep my ears open for when they come to CA!