Sunday, March 1, 2009

Primary

I don't know if I've mentioned on here before, but James and I are primary teachers in our ward. It's pretty fun, we teach the only primary kids in our ward which are a couple of boys. It is unpredictable because one of them is three and the other is four. It's amazing sometimes how much they know, and sometimes what they say. Today for instance, I was trying to give the lesson, while James was trying to keep them in their seats. The four year old came up to James and grabbed his finger with two of his and said "Skidoosh" for those who haven't seen Kung Fu Panda, I definitely recommend it, because it makes the actions and words of this four year old seem so much more meaningful. We love our calling, since kids really do say the darnedest things!

No comments: