Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Nauvoo, this little town we know so well . . . . .











Nauvoo is one of the most amazing cities I have ever been to. I love it so much that I've been four times now. The history of that town always humbles me, and the stories of the Saints there in the early 19th century help me to be grateful for everything that I have in my life. While we were in Nauvoo we saw Elder Uchtdorf, I don't have any pictures of him, my mom does, but I recorded him on my new video camera, and I haven't yet figured out how to get my video camera to download, but I will soon. We also met up with a good friend of my family's. They are such a great family, it really reminded me how much I miss good friends like that. I've also found that I relate so much better to women older than me than the ones my age. Here are some pictures from our trip. We loved it, and recommend it to anyone!

3 comments:

Marin said...

Aw I love Nauvoo! That is so great that you guys got to go there and meet up with your family Erin! I really want to go back there, especially with Justin. That temple is amazing! I just love it! I got to go and perform there with the Folk dance team, but wasn't married yet.
It was such a great experience. I loved going to each place and hearing all the great stories of the saints. We miss you guys.

AEllsworth said...

Ooh looks so fun... we've gotta go before we head back to Utah! Loved all the pics makes me want to go a.s.a.p. :)

Ashley Smith said...

looks like fun! We sure love your whole family!