Thursday, July 31, 2008

I hate decisions

Well James sprung this on me today, he's thinking of staying out in Missouri for September to work, since he'd be getting a much better deal. Which would mean that we'd miss the Fall semester at BYU. We're still deciding, but we're going to be missing all of Finals week since we are going on a cruise to Tahiti with my family, most of James' classes won't let him take his final test early. So we're wondering if James should just take independent study classes since none of mine are available through independent study, and both work the semester. It would put us back, but we're planning on spending the spring and summer terms in Utah rather than working this summer. I guess it will all work out in the end, I just hope this doesn't postpone things more than we need!

3 comments:

Jenny & Wyatt Dannels said...

I would totally recommend doing th extended summer.It will all be worth it when you get that second check at the end of the Summer. We didn't do it last year and totally regret it. This year for sure!! I think it's a great idea!!

schweenster said...

hmmmm that is a hard one :(
I'd go with education, but since you are already missing finals...
hmmm
prayer is the answer. :)
It will all work out!! We miss you guys.

schweenster said...

ohh that was Marin saying the above thing!!